Thursday 9 February 2012

"T" minus One (day)

So, tomorrow we'll find out what's going to happen next. We have discussed a list of questions to ask but the list just seems to get longer the more we talk about the possibilities. However, the big ones remain the same, what (are the outcomes from the scans and surgical method), when (will surgery be done), where (will it be done) and how (long will recovery be). I think both Stella and I will be relieved once we know the next direction, 6 weeks is a long time to brood over all the different potential outcomes.

This week we have been fairly busy (I'm filling the vacuum), last weekend Gabriel, Dad and me went to the Bike show at the Excel.


Gabriel got to sit on some of the bikes. However, he was the wrong shape (no beer gut) and 30 years shy of a mid life crisis, the criterion for riding one of these!

Sticking with (motor)~bikes, I got my one MOTed and had new tyres put on it in preparation for my being fit enough to ride it this Spring.

The snow had us out and about this week as well:




This is Stella and me re-enacting a scene from love story, the kids thought this was 'Gross' though why they thought it was big escapes me!


I expressly forbade this but as in most matters domestic I was ignored.


This was sprayed onto the wall of the motorway underpass, street art or graffiti?
This weekend will be another busy one as it will be Gabriel's 15th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment