Thursday 1 December 2011

I thought I could

Just completed the 13th session of Radiotherapy I am now over half way with 12 to go. I feel like the train in Dumbo pulling the circus through the mountains.
This week has brought colds and a sickness bug into the Day household, I succumbed to both but not so seriously that they affected my treatment. Once again my susceptibility to infection was exposed.
1st December is a 'page turner' in terms of progress through this part of my treatment, not only am I over half way through but this month sees the end of this stage. I definitely feel I can see the finish line and something I only dared to hope for a few weeks ago, a couple of nights away in Nice during Christmas week with Stella. More than me she could do with some well earned 'R&R' this process is pretty intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment